Know Your Lease: Vehicle & Parking Policy
With the holidays upon us and all the relatives coming to enjoy the season with our residents, we thought this would be the perfect time to review our vehicle and parking policies with you.
Parking is on a first come first served basis. Each household is allowed one (1) vehicle per licensed resident. Residents are allowed to park up front by the building, however, guests must park along the fence line. Residents are provided with parking permits for authorized vehicles upon move-in. If you get a new vehicle you are responsible for registering it and obtaining parking permits from the leasing office. All vehicles parked in front of the buildings must have a parking permit that is easily visible from the exterior. Any vehicles parked illegally or without the parking permits are subject to towing at the owners expense.
Washing or repairing vehicles is not permitted on property or in the parking lot. Any unlicensed or inoperable vehicles are not permitted on the property or in the parking lot. Residents and their guests are not allowed to park on the grass or landscaped areas, block in another vehicle, and/or park in front of the dumpsters, mailboxes or in an exit. If a vehicle is found to be unlicensed, inoperable, unauthorized or illegally parked there will be a $50.00 fine assessed to the owner’s account and the vehicle is subject to be towed at owner’s expense.
A vehicle is unauthorized or illegally parked on property if it:
- Has a flat tire or other condition rendering it inoperable; or
- Is on jacks, blocks or has wheel(s) missing; or
- Has no current license or no current parking permit; or
Takes up more than one parking space; or
- Belongs to a resident or occupant who has surrendered or abandoned the apartment; or
- Is parked in a marked handicap space without the legally required handicap insignia; or
- Blocks another vehicle from exiting; or
- Is parked in fire lane or designated “no parking” area; or
- Is parked on the grass, sidewalk, or patio; or
- Blocks garbage trucks from access to a dumpster.
We know and understand that there will be more vehicles on property during this time as we join to celebrate the holidays and we are excited to see so many people gathered this time of year. In an effort to make it a time that everyone can enjoy, please make sure that you and your guests remain courteous with everyone else who resides on property. We thank all of you for calling Country View Garden Homes your home and look forward to ringing in a new year with you!