Community Pool Rules
The rules and regulations listed below are for the protection and benefit of all to assure safe and sanitary operation of the pool and bathing facilities. Keep in mind, most of these rules are due to health code ordinance and the swimming pool could be closed down temporarily or permanently if we were inspected and rules were not being followed. Parents are requested to caution their children to observe rules.
- POOL IS OPEN FROM DAWN TO DUSK. Absolutely no admittance any other time.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. All persons using the pool or pool area do so at their own risk, as management does not assume responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
- NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY!
- NO DIVING ALLOWED!
- NO GLASS OF ANY KIND allowed in pool area.
- DO NOT TAMPER WITH OR TAKE DOWN THE ROPE AND BUOYS. (Required by law)
- OBEY ALL POSTED POOL RULES. (In addition to the rules stated here.)
- Guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times.
- Children 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult resident (over 18 years old).
- LITTERING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT THE POOL.
- NO PETS ALLOWED INSIDE POOL AREA.
- ALCOHOL WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA. NO EXCEPTIONS. DON’T ASK.
- NO DIAPERS ALLOWED IN THE POOL.
- No running, pushing or wrestling.
- NO CUTOFFS OR STREET CLOTHES ALLOWED IN THE POOL! Proper pool attire is to be worn at all times. Nudity and thongs are not allowed.
- No abusive or vulgar language will be tolerated.
- NO FOOD, CANDY OR GUM AT THE POOL. Small snacks and can soda are an exception. For your safety, do not swim for at least 20 minutes after eating.
- NO TOYS IN THE POOL. Floatation devices are an exception until they become a problem for others.
If you or your guests are disrupting the other residents, you will be asked to leave and your pool privileges may be suspended indefinitely. If you refuse to leave when asked, or return without permission, you will be trespassing.
The pool is a “privilege” we want all our residents to enjoy. The management reserves the right to refuse entry or deny pool privileges at its sole discretion.